Published on June 29th, 2015 | by Slotz.org.uk0
Roulette Etiquette And Basic Requirments
Roulette etiquette is a necessary and essential component of pleasant roulette game. It’s very important for all roulette players to familiarize themselves with roulette etiquette, rule roulette and strategies. Every day roulette game gains more and more popularity, as it’s easy-to-learn and nice-to-play and online roulette has exciting prospects of casino success nowadays and in future.
Roulette etiquette deals with some principal aspects of roulette game. It’s worth stating that roulette etiquette dictates the following obligatory options:
- bets should be put after croupier’s announcing that or after taking away a marker and before his or her saying “No more bets, please”;
- laid bets should never be touched by any of players, it’s a croupier who is allowed to deal with chips and to handle wins and losses and pay odds to won bets;
- tipping a croupier can be prohibited in some European casinos due to roulette etiquette, though most American casinos welcome players’ tipping a croupier after each ninth or tenth wheel spin, tips should correspond to player’s bets;
- acceptable behave is welcome, it’s not appropriate to touch your neighbours’ legs or hands or disturb other players, be careful not to bump other players’ chips, for you can be asked to leave a roulette table. Respect your neighbours and a croupier;
- be polite and thoughtful, have a good time and a winning steak;
- have fun while playing roulette and complying with roulette etiquette.
In addition, it should be noted that in some casinos roulette etiquette requires dress code, it’s strongly recommended that players should check this beforehand, though this item is mainly applied to the best European roulette casinos. Otherwise most North American casinos have no dress code required. The UK roulette etiquette states that some clubs and casinos welcome only their members so that a membership card is necessary to play roulette there.
Roulette etiquette is the right thing to remember and apply to help succeed in roulette and enjoy a game. Good luck, courteous players!